- We are required by law to charge the current NC sales tax rate to all orders being sold in, or shipped to North Carolina addresses.
- All items are built to last. We take great care in properly packing and shipping items so they arrive in perfect condition.
- All shipping damages must be reported to Quercus Studio within 48 hours of receipt.
- Please call 919.960.1355 or email us email@example.com
Ring Sizing, Chain Lengths & Repairs
- Please contact us if you don’t see your size listed. Most sizes are available, half sizes too.
- Chains are almost always available in 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 28, and 30" lengths. Please contact us if you desire something different.
- We will happily perform one ring sizing on a web purchase, or in-store purchases. Please contact us if you need help finding your finger size- firstname.lastname@example.org We would be happy to ship a sizing tool if you're unable to visit the shop. Please feel free to visit the shop for a quick sizing if you're unsure, and local.
- Rings given as gifts can be sized. Don't ruin the surprise! Please provide the recipient with our contact information. We'll be happy to work with them to find the right fit.
- We will happily repair purchases made online or in the shop. There may be a a charge for repairs made to obviously used & abused items.
- We will perform repairs and restoration on items purchased elsewhere. Please contact us for more information and pricing.
Custom Design Services
- Please see our Custom Bridal & Heirloom Restoration page to learn more about the process HERE.
- We are able to make most of our designs in silver, gold, rose gold, platinum, and palladium. If you don’t see your desired material option please contact us email@example.com
- Web purchases are eligible for a refund, exchange or store credit within 5 days of delivery. This is separate from our retail store return policy, where returns are only eligible for exchange or store credit. The item/s must be in its original packaging, free from wear, use, abuse, stains, odor or in any condition that would prevent them from being sold as new.
- Deposits made toward custom made items, modified jewelry, or custom made orders are not eligible for refunds. Purchases made in the Raleigh location must be returned to the store within 10 days for credit or exchange, full refunds are only available for online purchases.
- All returns should be made to:
201 S. Salisbury St.
Raleigh, NC 27601
- To begin the return process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919.960.1355 during the hours of 10 am to 7 pm EST Tuesday-Saturday.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Your return must include insurance for the full amount of the purchase, and must include tracking.
- Quercus Studio is not responsible for the reimbursement or compensation for the following items:
- Return packages lost in transit, packages without tracking, or returns without proof of delivery.
Forms of Payment
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or Apple Pay
- The Quercus Studio trade mark logo is in use and registered internationally and your use and access of our website does not give you any rights to use our trade mark. All content included on this website (including, without limitation, the trade mark of Quercus Studio, logos, graphics, text, photos, designs, icons, images, and data.) is the property of Quercus Studio, and as such is protected by international and US copyright and other intellectual property laws. Any copyright or other intellectual property in these web pages is owned by, or licensed to us. It is prohibited for you to reproduce all or any part of the contents of this website except in accordance with this agreement. You may not incorporate any part of this website into any other work or publication without our prior written consent.